An extraordinary conference on IT security with top-class speakers from all over the world will be held for the 18th time.
IT-Defense is different: It is not a conference with sponsors and promotion lectures but a series of interesting presentations focusing on relevant issues. At the same time, there are inspiring evening events for exchanging ideas with speakers and other participants.
The IT-Defense program is always a combination of technical lectures, strategic presentations and entertaining speakers on IT security.
IT-Defense 2020 will again be THE meeting in the IT security industry. Celebrities and well-known IT security professionals will discuss and report on current topics.
Who should attend?
Network administrators, developers, administrators, DP managers, IT security officers, auditors and hackers seeking to exchange information and make contact with the greats of the industry.
The number of participants is limited to 200.
Selected comments of IT-Defense 2019 participants:
- Excellent and focused professional congress with top presentations of the security scene
- Top event for anyone concerned with IT security, be it manager or techie, and no matter the sector
- A must for IT security people
- Meeting on IT security in informal atmosphere with high-quality presentations
- Exciting presentations and round tables on the latest security topics Breaks for communication provide time for networking and allow to exchange experiences with renowned experts from a wide range of organizations
- Perfect event for broad and diverse overview about and insight into the different IT security fields
- Comprehensive overview about the latest topics and findings
- Nearby conference with an international flair
- Broad, balanced view on IT security topics Recommended!
- If you can only attend one conference a year, go to IT-Defense!
- Informative, exciting, good for networking
- The place to be
- Interesting conference with a great atmosphere
- Interesting mix of topics, no advertising event
- 360° view on security
- Informative, good and informal atmosphere
- Broad-ranging, very technical event on IT security with extremely competent speakers without any marketing