An extraordinary conference on IT security with top-class speakers from the USA and Europe will be held for the 17th time.
IT-Defense is different: It is not a conference with sponsors and promotion lectures but a series of interesting presentations focusing on relevant issues. At the same time, there are inspiring evening events for exchanging ideas with speakers and other participants.
The IT-Defense program is always a combination of technical lectures, strategic presentations and entertaining speakers on IT security.
IT-Defense 2019 will again be THE meeting in the IT security industry. Celebrities and well-known IT security professionals will discuss and report on current topics.
Who should attend?
Network administrators, developers, administrators, DP managers, IT security officers, auditors and hackers seeking to exchange information and make contact with the greats of the industry.
The number of participants is limited to 200.
Selected comments of IT-Defense 2018 participants:
- A definite must for any IT specialist interested in further training and networking
- A great forum with interesting presentations and good possibilities for networking
- Interesting & independent
- Informative, promoting awareness, good for networking
- Professional cross section of selected IT security subject areas
- Not to be missed
- Much information, good conversations, great overall package
- Participation very rewarding + good presentations + networking/exchange of experiences + good organization
- Highly recommended
- Top event covering a wide area of subjects
- Valuable awareness
- Source for IT security innovations and exchange of experiences
- A must for anyone responsible for IT security
- Interesting approaches to adjust one’s own ideas and strategies
- Interesting mix of information on different security topics. Excellent networking possibilities.
- Presentations of this quality are probably very hard to find anywhere else in GermanyWorthwhile professional event where you can feel comfortable, very good networking possibility