An extraordinary conference on IT security with top-class speakers from the USA and Europe will be held for the 16th time.
IT-Defense is different: It is not a conference with sponsors and promotion lectures but a series of interesting presentations focusing on relevant issues. At the same time, there are inspiring evening events for exchanging ideas with speakers and other participants.
The IT-Defense program is always a combination of technical lectures, strategic presentations and entertaining speakers on IT security.
IT-Defense 2018 will again be THE meeting in the IT security industry. Celebrities and well-known IT security professionals will discuss and report on current topics.
Who should attend?
Network administrators, developers, administrators, DP managers, IT security officers, auditors and hackers seeking to exchange information and make contact with the greats of the industry.
The number of participants is limited to 200.
Selected comments of IT-Defense 2017 participants:
- One of the most important IT security conferences in Germany
- Good event with many different talks
- Finally we are talking about topics instead of products.
- A wide variety of interesting topics and talks.
- Annual infosec update
- Small but excellent security conference. Relaxed, informal atmosphere. You feel “most welcome” right away
- A worthwhile event
- Must visit!
- THE German security conference with an international profile
- Informative, entertaining, up to date
- Great and varied
- One of the best IT security events
- Highly recommended
- Wide variety of topics addressed in the talks, good event program and outstanding speakers
- Excellent opportunity to catch up on security topics with which you’re usually not dealing much
- Interesting and informative event. Highly recommended!
- A mixed bag of exciting IT security topics
Save the Date:
6-8 February 2019 in Stuttgart