An extraordinary conference on IT security with top-class speakers from the USA and Europe will be held for the 15th time.
IT-Defense is different: It is not a conference with sponsors and promotion lectures but a series of interesting presentations focusing on relevant issues. At the same time, there are inspiring evening events for exchanging ideas with speakers and other participants.
The IT-Defense program is always a combination of technical lectures, strategic presentations and entertaining speakers on IT security.
IT-Defense 2017 will again be THE meeting in the IT security industry. Celebrities and well-known IT security professionals will discuss and report on current topics.
Who should attend?
Network administrators, developers, administrators, DP managers, IT security officers, auditors and hackers seeking to exchange information and make contact with the greats of the industry.
The number of participants is limited to 200.
Selected comments of IT-Defense 2016 participants:
- Terrific! Again and again every year!
- “German DEF CON”
- An opportunity to wake up
- Multi-faceted, in depth, broadening one’s horizon
- Informative, interesting and rich in variety
- Register early enough: good invention, good community
- You definitely want to participate!!!
- The best and known overview of alternative IT security topics
- Just great!
- Highly recommended for system administrators, especially with management responsibilities
- A must-attend event for IT security experts
- Networking, knowledge, brain food
- Very good event
- You have to participate!
- Diverse, innovative and progressive
- Recent topics of IT security
- This IT security event is very worthwhile. You get what you’re promised.
- You always learn something new from the event.
The event is organized by cirosec (www.cirosec.de).